Smartphones have made our lives more accessible and convenient. But as we become more dependent on them, there is an unfortunate consequence: battery life. That’s why so many people keep a charging case or power bank in their bag at all times, just in case their phone battery goes from 20% to 0% in the blink of an eye. Even then, however, you can’t always be prepared for when your phone battery runs out.
Fortunately, Moovygo has recently launched a new product that makes it easier than ever to charge your phone while you’re on the go – the Moovygo Power Wallet. In this article we take a look at everything you need to know about this handy accessory.
What is the Moovygo Power Wallet?
The Moovygo Power Wallet is a flexible rechargeable battery that fits into your wallet. Designed as a classic bi-fold wallet, it allows you to charge your phone without carrying a heavy power bank or charger with you. It’s the perfect solution for people who want to be prepared for long trips or days out without easy access to a wall socket.
Moreover, the Moovygo Power Wallet comes in one different colour: black with blue lining. It is compatible with most phones, including IOS, Micro USB, and USB-C. To top it off, the front part of the wallet has a one-swipe access for your most used card.
How Does the Moovygo Power Wallet Work?
The Power Wallet works by storing electricity from wall outlets. Plug your charging cable into the Power Wallet and then plug the Power Wallet into an outlet to fully charge it. Once it is fully charged, you can then charge your phone using the stored electricity from the Power Wallet.
Worried about a short-circuit? Well, the wallet is made with premium vegan leather so the Power Wallet doesn’t short-circuit and cause problems with paper money in your wallet. The charging cables and power banks in the wallet can hold a charge for up to two years, so when they’re not in use, they won’t lose their stored energy. Aside from that, enjoy fully charge your phone twice as the Power Wallet has a 4,000 mAh battery capacity.
Let’s Look at the Pros and Cons
Pros of the Moovygo Power Wallet
Here are some of the pros of the Moovy Power Wallet.
- No need to carry around a power bank, you only have to carry around a lightweight Power Wallet.
- No need to carry around a heavy charger or a long charging cable.
- The Power Wallet has enough power to charge your phone twice.
- It’s hand crafted and made from premium vegan leather.
Cons of the Moovygo Power Wallet
- It comes only in one colour.
- The Power Wallet needs to be fully charged before its first use, which means you may have to wait while it charges before you can charge your phone.
- You need to make sure the Power Wallet is fully charged before you go out. You can’t use it to charge your phone if it’s not fully charged.
- The Power Wallet works best with a fully charged phone. If your phone is almost dead, you won’t be able to charge it fully with the Power Wallet.
To sum up, the MoovyGo Power is the perfect solution for people who want to always be prepared. The Power Wallet is a convenient, lightweight solution for charging your phone on the go. It can fully charge your phone three times before you need to recharge it, which gives you plenty of juice to get you through the day.
MoovyGo has so many classic and stylish mobile working stations. See more of what they offer here.