Video and photo data that previously took long time to transfer can be done at high speed.
Achieving 10Gbps USB data transition from NVM Express PCI-e SSD to host PC, MacBook and NAS disk station. Pushing USB3.1 Gen2 to its limit, R/W speed up to 992MB/s with most NVMe NGFF.
1. Insert the target disk into the hard disk slot (target disk capacity LARGER than original disk capacity).
2. Insert the original disk into the hard disk slot.
3. Connect the power adapter.
4. Press the power switch.
5. Press and hold the clone button for 5-10 seconds. The light flashes.
6. The indicator light shows the copy progress (25% -50% -75% -100%), and the copy complete indicator light turns on.
Support nvme interface
Support most PCIe NVMe M key or B+M key SSD.
Supported OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10, Mac OS, Linux.
When Moovy Duplicator is connected to a PC, it works as an external SSD case, and can recognise two SSDs at the same time. Compatible with all PCIe NVMe M2 M Key SSD.